The World's Fastest Chocolate Mousse
- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 4
8 oz silken tofu, room temperature
8 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped
1 Tbsp vanilla extractHoney Mint Strawberries
1 cup fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled and quartered
2 Tbsp fresh mint, chopped
2 Tbsp honey
1. Melt chocolate in a bowl set over a pot of simmering water.
2. Puree the tofu in a food processor until smooth.
3. Add the melted chocolate and vanilla and puree again until the mixture is very smooth.
4. Pour into four serving dishes and chill until ready to serve.
5. Top with Honey Mint Strawberries.Honey Mint Strawberries
1. Stir together and spoon onto Chocolate Mousse just before serving. Yield: 1 cup