Three Ring Binder Burger
- prep time10 min
- total time 20 min
- serves 1
Courtesy of The Works Gourmet Burger Bistro.
8 oz medium or lean ground beef
1 Tbsp butter
2 oz button mushrooms, sliced
salt and pepper
¼ cup mayonnaise
your favourite spicy pepper
1 slice Gouda cheese
3 onion rings
1. Form your burger patty and cook on a pre-heated barbecue for approximately 4 minutes per side. Season lightly with salt and pepper while cooking.
2. Rotate the patty after 2 minutes on each side. Cook until an internal temperature of 160°F/71°C is reached.
3. While your burger is cooking, heat a tablespoon of butter in a pan until bubbling and add 2 ounces of mushrooms. Stir frequently for 3-4 minutes and season with salt and pepper. Remove once cooked.
4. Chop your favourite spicy pepper and mix with a 1/8 cup of mayonnaise. Mix in enough pepper for your own spicy taste buds.
5. When the burger is nearly done, add the Gouda on top. Cook the onion rings and get ready to eat.
6. With the cheese on top of the burger add the mushrooms, spicy mayo, and three onion rings. Serve on your favourite bun.