– 3 bags of large marshmallows
– 1 bag of mini marshmallows
– 12 inch White Foam wreath
– Ribbon/berries for decoration
1. Insert toothpicks halfway into foam wreath and skewer a large marshmallow onto each toothpick. Try not to let the toothpick poke all the way through the marshmallow.
2. Continue with the large marshmallows all the way around the top and sides of the wreath.
3. Fill in smaller gaps with mini marshmallows.
4. Refrigerate overnight to set. You can also use hairspray to help marshmallows keep their shape.
5. Garnish with ribbon or berries.