One of the world’s most widely-viewed sporting events, the FIFA World Cup Tournament, is in full gear. Not only is Brazil the host country for this exciting competition, it is also the most successful senior men’s soccer team in World Cup history!
So in honour of this exuberant country, here are 10 colourful, Brazilian recipes that are sure to knock your socks off!
- Shrimp in Papaya Boat
- Red Snapper Baked in a Salt Crust
- Baked Polenta
- Black Bean Sausage Soup
- Creamy Orzo Risotto with Blue Cheese and Pine Nuts
- Mortadella and Artichoke Pizza
- Corn and Black Bean Salad
- Double Chocolate Pave with Hazelnut Crust
- Passion Fruit Souffle
- Caipiroska Cocktail