Atlantic Lobster Burger
- serves 4-6
A comforting Maritime meal with Yukon Gold potatoes and breaded lobster patties.
Courtesy of Scott Morrison of Flavor19
4-5 tablespoons sea salt
2 Atlantic lobsters
1 lb(s) Yukon Gold potatoes
3 green onions, chopped
1 lemon, juiced
½ cup sour cream
1 red pepper, diced
salt and pepper to taste
½ cup flour
2 cup Panko
1. Boil sea salted water and cook lobsters for 12-15 minutes. Drain and put aside to cool.
2. Once cooled, extract the lobster meat.
3. Boil peeled potatoes, mash and set aside.
4. Add green onions, lemon juice, sour cream, red pepper to the mash potato and mix.
5. Add lobster, season with salt & cracked pepper and mix.
6. Form mixture into patties.
7. Dredge patties in flour, dip in beaten eggs, then panko.
8. Put in fridge to set for approximately 2 hours.
9. Pour 5 tablespoons olive oil in a pan and sauté lobster patty on medium high heat until golden brown on each side.
10. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
11. Place patty on a toasted fresh bun and add mayonnaise, lettuce and tomato.