1. In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, raisins, pecans, cinnamon and salt.
2. Brush puff pastry with butter, going all the way to the edges. Spread brown sugar mixture evenly over entire surface of butter-brushed puff pastry.
3. Tightly roll into a log, wrap in plastic and chill for 30 minutes, until firm.
4. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Unwrap log from plastic and slice into ½ inch pieces. Line up on prepared baking sheet.
6. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes. Flip to reveal sticky, butter tart underside. Cool to room temperature. Serve. Store leftovers lightly covered at room temperature for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 1 month.
Source and Credits
Recipe courtesy of Allison Day