Grilled Apples with Spiced Chantilly Cream
- serves 0
2 tsp vegetable oil
4 granny smith apples, cored and sliced ¼ inch thick
½ cup butter
3 Tbsp brown sugar
3 tsp ground cinnamon
½ cup 35% cream, whipped
1 Tbsp sugar
1. Heat grill over medium to low heat, preheat oven to 350F.
2. Brush apples with vegetable oil.
3. Place apples on grill, turn apples over after achieving golden grill marks and transfer to a baking dish or tray.
4. Place butter, brown sugar and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon in a pan over medium heat.
5. Stir until brown sugar has dissolved.
6. Remove from heat.
7. Pour brown sugar butter mixture over apples and place in oven until softened, approximately 10 minutes.
8. Add sugar and remaining cinnamon to bowl with whipped cream, gently fold.
9. Place Grilled Apples on a plate and dollop Spiced Chantilly Cream.