Mascarpone Cream Cheese Icing
- prep time10 min
- total time 10 min
- serves 12
Light and fluffy Mascarpone Icing with a hint of cinnamon.
Recipe Courtesy of Grayson Sherman of Jelly Modern Doughnuts.
8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
8 oz mascarpone, room temperature
8 oz unsalted butter, room temperature
1 tsp cinnamon extract
9 cup sugar
1. Combine the cream cheese, mascarpone and butter in a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.
2. Beat on medium speed until smooth and fluffy.
3. Beat in the cinnamon extract.
4. Slowly add the sugar, and beat on low until incorporated.
5. Raise speed to medium and beat until the icing is light and fluffy
6. Use as required.