Schwartz's Procedure For Smoking Meat
- prep time1 min
- total time 660 min
- serves 0
If you've got a smoker you too can prepare delicious smoked brisket!
Recipe Courtesy of Frank Silva at Schwartz.
10 spices of your choice
1. Marinate meat in blend of spices and refrigerate for 10 days. You’ll have to create your own seasoning as Schwartz’s blend of spices is top secret.
2. Smoke brisket for 8 hours.
3. After smoking is finished, steam the meat for 3 hours to restore moisture.
4. Once moistened, thinly slice the smoked meat.
5. Pile high on your favourite Rye bread.
6. Top with choice of mustard.
8. Yield- Dependent on cut of beef.