Smoked Meat Poutine
- prep time10 min
- total time 32 min
Courtesy of Cavendish Farms.
½ package From the Farm™ Straight Cut fries
⅜ cup cheese curds, chopped
½ cup smoked meat, finely chopped
⅝ cup beef gravy, hot and pre-prepared
1 pinch each salt and ground pepper, to taste
3 tsp chives (optional)
1. Heat oven to 450°F. Place From the Farm™ Straight Cut on a non-stick baking sheet, place in oven and bake for 10 minutes, turn, and bake another 8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper as desired once removed.
2. Place chopped smoked meat into microwave for 1 minute.
3. Remove From the Farm™ Straight Cut from oven, place on a dinner plate or large bowl.
4. Top fries with cheese curds first and then then the gravy. Add the smoked meat and place back into the oven for 3-4 minutes until the cheese curds have melted.
5. Remove carefully and place on another plate to serve.