Southern-Style Loaded Fries
- prep time30 min
- total time 50 min
- serves 5 - 6
Courtesy of Cavendish Farms.
5 cups Cavendish Farms® Crinkle Cut Potatoes
½ cup prepared boneless chicken breast, small diced
½ cup prepared bacon, chopped
¾ cup prepared chicken or turkey gravy
¼ cup kernel corn or fire-roasted corn, drained
¼ cup tomato, small dice
2 Tbsp green onion, finely chopped
¼ cup Mozzarella, shredded
¼ cup Cheddar, shredded
2 tsp coarse salt
2 tsp fresh ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Spread Cavendish Farms® Crinkle Cut Potatoes in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet. Place in oven and cook for 9-10 minutes.
2. Turn-over and cook for another 9-10 minutes; until desired doneness or crispness.
3. Remove from oven and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place into serving dish (or serving dishes) and top evenly with the shredded mozzarella and shredded cheddar. Note: Once cheese is placed on top of the fries, the serving dish (or dishes) can be placed back into the oven to melt the cheese more uniformly. Caution with the plates when removing.
5. Evenly drizzle the gravy over the fries and ensure full coverage across the fries.
6. Top with the chicken and bacon.
7. Garnish with tomato, corn and green onion.