1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grate potatoes into a bowl of cold water, squeeze dry.
3. Add lemon juice and salt and pepper.
4. Press evenly into the bottom of a buttered 10-inch spring form pan.
5. Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
1. Sauté cremini mushrooms in butter add salt and cook until slightly underdone. Set aside to cool.
2. Mix eggs, half and half, heavy cream and nutmeg together until well blended.
3. Stir in mushrooms and Swiss cheese.
4. Assembly: Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Pour mixture into warm crust. Bake in oven until quiche is set, approximately 45 minutes.