- prep time15 min
- total time 18 min
- serves 1
This meaty concoction features beef, bacon and a whole lot of spicy sauce! Courtesy of Bacon Mania Truck.
½ lb(s) All-Beef Alpine Meats Frankfurter
Center-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon
Yellow or Sweet Onions
Spicy Chipayo sauce
Hickory Smoked Bacon chunks, rendered
Gourmet seeded hot dog bunChipotle Sour Cream Sauce
¼ cup mayo (if you don't like mayo, you can use sour cream or plain yogurt)
1 garlic clove, minced
Juice from half a lime
1 tsp chipotle powder
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Take 2 bacon strips and, starting at one end, wrap entire length of frankfurter until completely covered. Secure with toothpicks.
2. Slice jalapenos and saute in bacon grease until soft and dark.
3. Slice onions and saute in bacon grease until soft and caramelized.
4. Deep fry frankfurter in 350 degree Fahrenheit oil for about 3 minutes, or until bacon is cooked.
5. Put chipotle sour cream sauce on toasted bun.
6. Add jalapenos.
7. Add frankfurter.
8. Top with onions.
9. Squeeze on more chipotle sour cream sauce.
10. Sprinkle with bacon chunksChipotle Sour Cream Sauce
1. Mix ingredients well.