The Ultimate Hot Dog
- serves 8
8 2 ½ oz all beef hot dogs (600 g)
½ lb(s) smoked Monterey Jack cheese, grated (225 g)
8 crusty hot dog buns, split
Condiments – including garlic mayonnaise, Corn and Chipotle Salsa…
1. Preheat a grill. Preheat an oven to 450°F.
2. Grill the hot dogs over medium heat until hot.
3. Toast the hot dog buns on the grill.
4. Place the hot dogs into the bun and top with some of the grated cheese.
5. Place the filled buns in the preheated oven and bake until the cheese melts.
6. Top the hot dogs with condiments and serve.