1. Combine flour, salt and yeast in a bread mixer.
2. Add oil and water and let mix on low speed for 1 minute and high speed for 10 minutes.
3. Transfer dough to an oiled bowl and cover with plastic.
4. Refrigerate overnight to allow dough to proof slowly (minimum rise time is 20 hours).
5. Divide into four 9-ounce balls.
1. Combine all ingredients into a bowl and blend.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate until needed.
Wise Guy Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 600 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Stretch out dough into an 11-inch circle. Do not stretch the outside edges to form a raised crust.
3. Grease an 11-inch pizza tray and transfer the dough onto the tray.
4. Evenly cover the surface of the dough with tomato sauce, then mozzarella.
5. Arrange fennel sausage, charred onion and roasted red pepper on top.
6. Place pizza in oven for approximately 7-10 minutes or until the edges are golden and crispy.
7. Garnish with dried basil.