2 Tbsp unsalted butter
2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
3 cups 2% milk
½ tsp salt, plus more for noodles
1 cup ricotta cheese
2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
6 strips cooked bacon, chopped
20 fluted lasagna noodles
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
Ground black pepper, to taste
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat butter and flour over medium-high, stirring with a wooden spoon until a paste forms. Switch to a whisk and slowly add milk, then salt, until combined. Whisking constantly, continue to cook until mixture comes to a boil, about 6 minutes. Decrease heat to low and cook until mixture thickens, about 10 minutes, whisking often. Remove from heat. Reserve.
3. Add lasagna noodles to boiling water and cook until al dente or to package directions. Strain and cool flat on an oiled surface until you can comfortably handle them.
4. Divide ricotta over noodles and spread evenly across the surface. Over ricotta, divide chicken and bacon. Starting from the short end, roll up noodles into tight spirals.
5. Pour half of béchamel sauce in the bottom of a large baking dish. Arrange rolls, fluted sides up in the baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over rolls and top with parmesan cheese and pepper, to taste. Bake until cheese is melted and sauce is beginning to brown, about 20 minutes. Garnish with parsley and additional pepper. Serve.