These simple and easy no-bake granola bars are guaranteed to win over every family member. Eat them as a snack, breakfast on the go, or after workouts. It’s best to make granola bars from scratch rather than opting for store-bought versions because then you know you’re only eating the good stuff!
Makes: 16 bars
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes (if using melted chocolate)
1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
½ cup raw walnuts
½ cup raw almonds
½ cup raw sunflower seeds
½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
½ cup mixed dried fruits
1 tsp ground ginger
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1 cup nut butter (almond, peanut, or sunflower)
2 Tbsp unsulphured molasses
1 Tbsp maple syrup
pinch sea salt
¼ cup (1.5 oz) dark dairy-free chocolate or vegan chocolate chips
1. In a food processor, add walnuts and almonds, and pulse on low until they are roughly chopped.
2. Add rolled oats and continue running the food processor just until the oats are broken up.
3. Place oats, walnuts, and almonds into a large mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients. Stir until well combined.
4. Line a 9” x 9” baking pan with parchment paper and press the mixture into the pan, spreading out evenly to the edges with your hands.
5. If adding drizzled chocolate on top, melt dark chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave. Use a fork to drizzle the chocolate on top.
6. Refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting into individual bars. Store bars in the fridge in an airtight container.